Total Citations = 1803, h-index= 25, i-10 index= 37 (google scholar)
55. B. Maji, A. Das, B. Barik, P. Dash* "Cations Substitution Effects (Mn, Ni, and Zn) on ZIF-67 derived Spinel Modified with 3DGO for the Detection of NO2 Gas with High Sensitivity and Selectivity", Environmental Science: Nano, 2023. (Accepted)
54. P. S. Nayak, B. Maji, B. Barik, S. J. Sahoo, V. Rout, A. Das, P. Dash* "Oxygen Vacancy Enhanced Catalytic Activity in Pt Nanoparticle Decorated GO-CexOy Catalyst for the Efficient Synthesis of Pyran based Derivatives", New J. Chem., 2023. (Accepted)
53. S. J. Sahoo, B. Barik, B. Maji, P. S. Nayak, N. Behera, P. Dash* "A redox accessible Cu-BTC metal organic framework-based nanocomposite for selective and sensitive electrochemical sensing of Triclosan in real sample", J. Electroanal. Chem., 2023. (Accepted)
52. B. Maji, S. J. Sahoo, V. Rout, B. Barik, N. Behera, P. Dash* "Highly Sensitive and Selective Non-enzymatic Sensing of Glyphosate using FTO modified MOF-Derived CuCo2O4 Nanostructures Intercalated in Protonated-g-C3N4 and 3D-Graphene Oxide Sheets", Ind. Engg. Chem. Res., 2023. (Accepted)
51. B. Maji, B. Barik, S. J. Sahoo, L. Satish K. Achary, K. K. Sahoo, J. P. Kar, P. Dash* "Shape Selective Comprehensive Gas Sensing Study of Different Morphological Manganese-Cobalt Oxide based Nanocomposite as Potential Room Temperature Hydrogen Gas Sensor", Sens. Actuators B: Chem., 2023. (Accepted)
50. L. S. K. Achary, R. Parida, A. Kumar, S. Giri, P. Dash* "Silicomolybdic Acid Intercalated Graphene Oxide-based Solid Acid: Catalytic Activity and Investigation of Structural Stability by DFT analysis", Mat. Chem. Phys., 285, 126096, 2022.
49. P. S. Nayak, B. Barik, L. Satish K. Achary, B. Maji, S. J. Sahoo, P. Dash* "Facile Design of WO3 Nanorods Decorated Graphene Oxide 1D-2D Nano catalyst towards Synthesis of Quinoline and its Derivatives", New J. Chem., 46, 4850, 2022.
48. B. Maji, L. Satish K. Achary, B. Barik, S. J. Sahoo, A. Mohanty, P. Dash* "MnCo2O4 Decorated (2D/2D) rGO/g-C3N4-based Non-Enzymatic Sensor for Highly Selective and Sensitive Detection of Chlorpyrifos in Water and Food Samples", J. Electroanal. Chem., 909, 116115, 2022.
47. B. Barik, S. J. Sahoo, B. Maji, J. Bag, M. Mishra, P. Dash* "Microwave-Assisted Development of Magnetically Recyclable PANI Modified CoFe2O4-WO3 p-n-n Heterojunction: A Visible-Light-Driven Photocatalyst for Antibiotic Toxicity Reduction", Ind. Engg. Chem. Res., 60 (42), 15125, 2021.
46. B. Barik, M. Mishra, P. Dash* "Ionic Liquid-Assisted Synthesis of Novel PANI/ZnWO4/WO3 Ternary Nanocomposite: A Facile Double Electron Transfer Photocatalyst for Efficient Degradation of Herbicide", Environmental Science: Nano, 2021, 8, 2676.
45. B. Ekka*, G. Dhar; S. Sahu; M. Mishra; P. Dash; R. K. Patel "Removal of Cr(VI) by Silica-Titania Core-Shell Nanocomposites: In Vivo toxicity assessment of the adsorbent by Drosophila melanogaster", Ceramics Int., 2021, 47, 19079.
44. B. Barik, B. Maji, J. Bag, M. Mishra, J. SIngh, P. Dash* "Design of a Non-cytotoxic ZnFe2O4-CeO2/BRGO Direct Z-scheme Photocatalyst with Bio-reduced Graphene Oxide as Cocatalyst", ChemistrySelect, 2021, 6(1), 101.
43. A. Kumar, L. Rout, L. S. K. Achary, S. K. Mohanty, P. S. Nayak, B. Barik, P. Dash* “Solvent Free Synthesis of Chalcones over Graphene Oxide-Supported MnO2 catalysts synthesized via Combustion Route”, Mat. Chem. Phys., 2020, 259, 124019.
42. L. S. K. Achary, B. Maji, A. Kumar, S. K. Ghosh, J. P. Kar, P. Dash* "Efficient Room Temperature Detection of H2 Gas by Novel ZnFe2O4-Pd Decorated rGO Nanocomposite", Int. J. Hydrog. Energy, 2020, 45(7), 5073.
41. B. Barik, P. S. Nayak, L. S. K. Achary, A. Kumar, P. Dash* "Synthesis of Alumina-based Cross-Linked Chitosan-HPMC Biocomposite Film: An Efficient and User-friendly Adsorbent for Multipurpose Water Purification", New J. Chem., 2020, 44, 322. This paper has been selected as Cover page by Editors (DOI: 10.1039/D0NJ90004D)
40. B. Barik, A. Kumar, P. S. Nayak, L. S. K. Achary, L. Rout, P. Dash* "Ionic liquid assisted mesoporous silica-graphene oxide nanocomposite synthesis and its application for removal of heavy metal ions from water", Mat. Chem. Phys., 2020, 239, 122028.
39. L. S. K. Achary, P. S. Nayak, B. Barik, A. Kumar, P. Dash* "Ultrasonic-Assisted Green Synthesis of β-Amino Carbonyl Compounds by Copper Oxide Nanoparticles Decorated Phosphate Functionalized Graphene Oxide via Mannich Reaction", Catal. Today, 2020, 348, 137.
38. B. Ekka, M. K. Sahoo, R. K. Patel*, P. Dash* "Titania Coated Silica Nanocomposite Prepared via Encapsulation Method For The Degradation of Safranin-O Dye From Aqueous Solution: Optimization Using Statistical Design", J. Water Resour. Ind., 2019, 22, 11071.
37. P. S. Nayak, B. Barik, L. S. K. Achary, A. Kumar, P. Dash* “Gold nanoparticles deposited on MnO2 nanorods modified graphene oxide composite: A potential ternary nanocatalyst for efficient synthesis of betti bases and bisamides”, Mol. Catal., 2019, 474, 110415.
36. L. Rout, A. Kumar, L. S. K. Achary, B. Barik, P. Dash* “Ionic liquid assisted combustion synthesis of ZnO and its modification by Au–Sn bimetallic nanoparticles: An efficient photocatalyst for degradation of organic contaminants”, Mat. Chem. Phys., 2019, 232, 339.
35. L. Rout, A. Kumar, P. K. Chand, L. S. K. Achary, P. Dash* “Microwave-Assisted Efficient One-Pot Multi-Component Synthesis of Octahydroquinazolinone Derivatives Catalyzed by Cu@Ag Core-Shell Nanoparticle”, ChemistrySelect, 2019, 4, 5696.
34. B. Ekka, S. R. Nayak, L. S. K. Achary, Sarita, A. Kumar, S. Mawatwal, R. Dhiman, P. Dash*, R. K. Patel* "Synthesis of hydroxyapatite-zirconia nanocomposite through sonochemical route: A potential catalyst for degradation of phenolic compounds", J. Environ. Chem. Engg., 2018, 6(5), 6504.
33. L. S. K. Achary, A. Kumar, B. Barik, P. S. Nayak, N. Tripathy, J. P. Kar, P. Dash* "Reduced graphene oxide-CuFe2O4 nanocomposite: a highly sensitive room temperature NH3 gas sensor", Sens. Actuators B Chem., 2018, 272, 100.
32. S. Milan, A. Kumar, P. Dash, H. Sahoo "Insights into binding interaction between Copper ferrite Nanoparticle and Bovine Serum Albumin: An impact on protein conformation and activity, Luminescence, 2018, 33(6), 990.
31. L. S. K. Achary, A. Kumar, L. Rout, S. V. S. Kunapuli, R. S. Dhaka, P. Dash* "Phosphate Functionalized Graphene Oxide with Enhanced Catalytic Activity for Biginelli Type Reaction under Microwave Condition", Chem. Engg. J., 2018, 331, 300.
30. J. K. Sahoo, A. Kumar, L. Rout, J. Rath, P. Dash, H. Sahoo "An investigation of heavy metal adsorption by hexa-dentate ligand-modified magnetic nanocomposites, Sep. Sci. Tech., 2018, 53(6), 863.
29. A. Kumar, L. Rout, L. S. K. Achary, S. K. Mohanty, P. Dash* "A Combustion Synthesis Route for Magnetically Separable Graphene Oxide-CuFe2O4-ZnO Nanocomposite with Enhanced Solar Light-Mediated Photocatalytic Activity", New J. Chem., 2017, 41(19), 10568.
28. M. Mishra*, D. Sabat, B. Ekka, S. Sahu, P. Unnikannan, P. Dash "Oral intake of Zirconia nanoparticle alters neuronal development and behavior of Drosophila melanogaster, J. Nanopart. Res., 19(8), 282, 2017.
27. L. Rout, A. Kumar, R. S. Dhaka, G.N. Reddy, S. Giri, P. Dash* "Bimetallic Au-Cu Alloy Nanoparticles on Reduced Graphene Oxide Support: Synthesis, Catalytic Activity and Investigation of Synergistic Effect by DFT Analysis, Appl. Catal. A: Gen., 538, 107, 2017. This paper has been selected as Feature Article by Editors.
26. B. Ekka, R. S. Dhaka, R. K. Patel*, P. Dash* "Fluoride Removal in Waters using Ionic Liquid-Functionalized Alumina as a Novel Adsorbent", J. Cleaner Prod., 151, 303, 2017. *Highlighted in "Current Science" journal in News " Science Last fortnight" section, ,Current Science, 2017, 112 (09),1798.
25. A. Kumar, L. Rout, L. S. K. Achary, R. S. Dhaka, P. Dash* "Greener Route for Synthesis of aryl and alkyl-14H-dibenzo [a.j] xanthenes using Graphene Oxide-Copper Ferrite Nanocomposite as a Recyclable Heterogeneous Catalyst", Sci. Rep., 2017, 7, 42975.
24. J. K. Sahoo, A. Kumar, J. Rath, T. Mohanty, P. Dash, H. Sahoo "Guar gum-coated iron oxide nanocomposite as an efficient adsorbent for Congo red dye, Desal. Wat. Treat., 2017, 95, 342.
23. S. A. Pappus, B. Ekka, S. Sahu, D. Sabat, P. Dash, M. Mishra* "A toxicity assessment of Hydroxyapatite nanoparticles on development and behavior of Drosophila melanogaster, J. Nanopart. Res., 2017, 19 (4), 136.
22. J. K. Sahoo, J. Rath, P. Dash, H. Sahoo "EDTA functionalized magnetic nanoparticle as a multifunctional adsorbent for Congo red dye from contaminated water, AIP Conf. Proc., 1832, 050087, 2017.
21. D. Sabat, A. Pattnaik, B. Ekka, P. Dash, M. Mishra* "Investigation of Titania Nanoparticles on Behaviour and Mechanosensory Organ of Drosophila melanogaster, Physiology & Behavior, 2016, 167, 76.
20. L. Rout, A. Kumar, R. S. Dhaka, P. Dash* "Bimetallic Ag-Cu Alloy Nanoparticles as Highly Active Catalyst for Enamination of 1, 3-dicarbonyl Compounds, RSC Adv., 6, 49923, 2016. Highlighted as Selected Abstracts in Chemistry: "ChemInform Abstract": "Bimetallic Ag-Cu Alloy Nanoparticles as Highly Active Catalyst for Enamination of 1, 3-dicarbonyl Compounds" ChemInform, 2016, 47 (40), September 16, 2016.
19. A. Kumar, L. Rout, S. L. Achary, A. Mohanty, R. S. Dhaka, P. Dash* "An Investigation into the Solar Light-Driven Enhanced Photocatalytic Properties of GrapheneOxide–SnO2-TiO2 Ternary Nanocomposite, RSC Adv., 6, 32074, 2016.
18. A. Kumar, L. Rout, S. L. Achary, A. Mohanty, J. Marpally, P. K. Chand, P. Dash* "Design of binary SnO2-CuO nanocomposite for efficient photocatalytic degradation of malachite green dye , AIP Conf. Proc., 1724, 020027, 2016.
17. B. Ekka, S. K. Nayak, P. Dash*, R. K. Patel* "Removal of malachite green dye from aqueous solution using mesoporous silica synthesized from 1-octyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride ionic liquid, AIP Conf. Proc., 1724, 020011, 2016.
16. L. Satish, S. Rana, M. Arakha, L. Rout, B. Ekka, S. Jha, P. Dash, H. Sahoo* "Impact of Imidazolium based Ionic Liquids on the Structure and Stability of Lysozyme: A Spectroscopic Analysis, Specroscopy Lett., 49, 383, 2016.
15. A. Kumar, L. Rout, R. S. Dhaka, S. L. Samal, P. Dash* "Design of a Graphene Oxide-SnO2 Nanocomposite with Superior Catalytic Efficiency for the Synthesis of â-enaminones and â-enaminoesters", RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 39193.
14. L. Rout, P. Rengasamy, B. Ekka, A. Kumar, P. Dash* "Supported Bimetallic AgSn Nanoparticle as an Efficient Photocatalyst for Degradation of Methylene Blue Dye", Nano, 2015, 10 (4), 1550059.
13. B. Ekka, L. Rout, M. Kumar, A. Kumar, R. K. Patel*, P. Dash* "Removal Efficiency of Pb(II) from Aqueous Solution by 1-alkyl-3- methylimidazolium bromide Ionic Liquid Mediated Mesoporous Silica", J. Environ. Chem. Eng., 2015, 3(2), 1356.
Prior to NIT Rourkela, Odisha
12. T. Balcha, J. Strobl, C. Fowler, P. Dash, R. W. J. Scott "Selective Aerobic Oxidation of Crotyl Alcohol using AuPd Core-Shell Nanoparticles", ACS Catalysis, 2011, 1, 425. It was selected as the front cover of ACS Cayalysis. Also, It was one of the top 20 most read article in 2011.
11. C. F. Calver, P. Dash, R. W. J. Scott "Selective Hydrogenation Activity of Ag-Pd Catalysts Prepared by Galvanic Exchange Reactions", ChemCatChem, 2011, 3, 695.
10. P. Dash, R. W. J. Scott "One-pot Synthesis of Supported Nanoparticle Materials in Ionic liquid Solvents", Mater. Lett., 2011, 65, 1, 07.
09. P. Dash, S. Miller, R. W. J. Scott "Stabilizing Nanoparticle Catalysts in Imidazolium-based Ionic Liquids: A Comparative Study", J. Mol. Catal. A: Chemical, 2010, 329, 1, 86. It was ranked #15 among the Top 25 Hottest Articles of J. Mol. Catal. A: Chemical (an Elsevier Publication) during October-December, 2010. It also ranked #12 among the Top 25 Hottest Articles of J. Mol. Catal. A: Chemical (an Elsevier Publication) during July-September, 2010.
08. R. W. J. Scott, P. Dash, C. Calver "Characterization of Structured Bimetallic Nanoparticle Catalysts", CLS 2009 Report, 2010, 98.
07. P. Dash, R. W. J. Scott "Towards the Rational Design of Supported-Bimetallic Nanoparticle Catalysts", MRS Proceedings, 2009, 1217, 1217-Y01-07.
06. P. Dash, T. Bond, C. Fowler, W. Hou, N. Coombs, R. W. J. Scott "Rational Design of Supported-PdAu Nanoparticle Catalysts from Structured Nanoparticle Precursors", J. Phys. Chem. C, 2009, 113, 29, 12719.
05. P. Dash, R. W. J. Scott "1-Methylimidazole Stabilization of Gold Nanoparticles in Imidazolium Ionic Liquids", Chem. Commun., 2009, 812.
04. P. Dash, N. A. Dehm, R. W. J. Scott "Bimetallic PdAu Nanoparticles as Hydrogenation Catalysts in Imidazolium Ionic Liquids", J. Mol. Catal. A: Chemical, 2008, 286, 114. It was ranked #21 among the Top 25 Hottest Articles of J. Mol. Catal. A: Chemical (an Elsevier Publication) during July-September, 2008.
03. R. W. J. Scott, P. Dash "Bimetallic Nanoparticles as Catalysts in Imidazolium Ionic Liquids", MRS Proceedings, 2008, 1082, 1082-Q04-02.
02. R. W. J. Scott, P. Dash, W. Hou "XAFS Studies of Structured Bimetallic Nanoparticle Catalysts at the CLS", CLS 2007 Report, 2008, 57.
01. P. Dash, D. K. Pattanayak, R. C. Prasad, B. T. Rao, T. R. Rama Mohan "Synthesis of Bioglass Ceramic Epoxy Composites", Trans PMAI, 2004, 30, 01.